Effective Date: July 17, 2014
Last Modified: July 17, 2014
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in e-mail, text or other electronic message between you and this Website;
- through web portal or other applications of this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website (examples include LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube).
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Compliance With Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under age 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If a child under age 13 provides us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian may contact us at the contact information listed below, and we will remove the information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We offer users the ability to submit personal information in order to receive emails, updates, and information about the Company. This information includes information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number ("personal information");
We also collect user information which is intended to help us improve the usability of our Website, such as information:
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to any web portal or other service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website or affiliate websites and of the fulfillment of your orders.
Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your personal information.
Usage Details, IP Addresses And Cookies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your computer or device, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. We plan to use Google Analytics in connection with the collection of information. We will not sell or provide information we collect to outside parties. We use the data to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- speed up your searches.
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- We may retain your e-mail and your e-mail address. We may use your email address to communicate with you in response to your e-mail or to offer your additional products and services.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Viewing and Deleting Information
We ask that you keep your information as up-to-date as possible so that you may get the maximum benefit out of this Website. You may delete your personal information at any time by following this link: email@example.com
Transfer of Personal Information to the United States
The Company is based in the United States. By providing your personal information and by using its Website, if you are located in a country other than the United States, you expressly consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States where data protection laws may not be as stringent as those in the country in which you are located. The Company may use third party service providers, as mentioned above, that may be located in the United States or elsewhere in the world. By providing your personal information and by using the Website, you expressly consent to the transfer of your personal information to such third party service providers, wherever they may be located.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about the types of personal information a company shares with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. The Company does not share your information with third parties for the third parties’ own and independent direct marketing purposes unless we receive your permission.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secured servers.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with the Website is no longer secure, such as if your information has been compromised, you should immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at the contact information below.
The Website contains links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites or the content provided thereon. Please review the privacy policies of those websites before use.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: